Wednesday, November 12, 2008

AWWW It's Wednesday!

Ok, so most would not be excited about this day...however for me, it is an awseome day. Not only do I get to leave work an hour and a half early, and I get to pick up my kiddos......which means on a good day everyone is happy, and on a bad day like today, my baby is tired and cried most of the way home. The Schwans guy came early and dear SO is not here to tell me what he wants. And to top it all off we are now fighting over the empty room that no one wanted to begin with, my baby is soooo upset because she thinks she will not have a bed to sleep in tonight. The six year old didn't have school the last two days but brought home all sorts of homework that is due Friday....Thank goodness for after school care that has an hour of homework time :)!


I learned something else this evening my puppy who is all ways quiet never barks, was outside barking for 1/2 and hour so finally I thought hmmm Gunner never barks maybe I should go check on him....the puppy had a cat cornered on the fence. Normally I would saw awwww poor kitty, however we live in a foreclosure neighborhood, which means people have left their cats behind, some pregnant with kittens, it is sad very, very sad!


Well, I guess I should stop blogging and actually spend time with my children who do not even know I exist because Cinderella II is on......luckily I don't have to worry about dinner.....McDonalds Night......easiest way to commute the 45 minutes, tommorrow night I will cook though maybe chicken time will tell.


And always remeber if we love ourselves, we will love others in the same way!

No comments: