Monday, November 10, 2008

MY FIRST POST

Ok, so here we go. Obviously, since I am a second wife twice that also means I am a divorcee.....My first round of second wife, was with a man whom I was a 9 year rebound for but this marriage produced to beautiful girls. And we get along, I got absolutely nothing out of the marriage material wise, but I have learned a huge lesson in the importance of supporting myself and my two little girls. I am proud of myself. Is that bad to say??? I am proud that I will do anything for them to have a relationship with their father. I drive 2 hours a day to commute to a job that passes threir school so they can still live with their dad part time, and I must say it is pretty awesome.


However, in my position of being the second wife once again, I am learning things that honestly I don't understand. I don't understand a mother who says that she wants her kids to see their father but complains that she has to drive 30 mins to pick them up? I am amazed that instead of getting a job to support herself, she insteasd chooses to work as little as possible, making her ex-husband support her. Am I mistaken, but he supported you for 16 years, it is your job to support yourself now not his. And the constant complaining and arguing, it makes me want to scream.


And why lie, what exactly are you going to achieve from lying to a court.....why try to hide things if you are telling the truth.


The other problem with being the second wife twice is that I have learned that that big beautiful wedding girls dream of, yeah the guy didn't want it the first time and definately doesn't want it the second time. And kids, as they get older, and wiser so to speak, they no longer want those either. Leaving the second wife somewhat lost in transition.


So, I guess I will make the best of what I have and learn to live with what will never be!

No comments: